(Closed) Dev Team for Simulator

About Us

Hi there! We are Wave Studios, an upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers that work hard and love to make amazing high quality games!

The Team
@Lyxtek - Owner
@username - Scripter
@username - Builder/modeler

About The Job

We are looking for a highly skilled scripter along with a builder that can use modeling to their advantage and use it in there builds. We also need the builder to specialize in low-poly.
Our release date should fall around 5/22/20.

Payment

We are paying through percentages of the games revenue.

Scripter - 35%
Builder/Modeler - 35%

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord @Lyxtek#6235
You must be 16 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! I’m interested! I’m not the best, but I can do some not-bad work! And if you get me (Modeler) you can support me to be good! I can put some of my asset that I saved (I did something that took like 5 day to do it was a complete house but sadly I can’t show you since it crashed when I was gonna save it (My pc crash a lot -_-). PM me on developper forum to answer me! Also, is there a backup payment? Anyway.Here is my portfolio:https://devforum.roblox.com/t/phitrux-translator-and-asset-modeler/532813/12

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a mesh maker. I can make more or less anything now. I hope that you will not bother that I am 15 years and 11 months old. So, if there is a good texturer, I could make highly detailed trees and flowers for example. Add me on discord: Vincent G#3543 if you are interested.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.