Closed due to an overload

About Me

Hey! I am Extojia, and I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in low-poly maps and assets and semi-realistic builds. As of right now, I have 3 months of experience in the building field and I am persistent into achieving greatness and setting myself a good reputation as a builder in ROBLOX.

Showcase

I currently only have 3 low-poly builds and 2 semi-realistic builds, but I believe it can showcase my abilities quite well. At the beginning of my developing career, I fiddled with ROBLOX Studio and it’s tools, getting used to building. (Please keep in mind that these low-poly builds were made closer to the beginning of my career, and I am still improving!)

Here are some screenshots of my low-poly builds.
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 10.39.30 AM

• My first complete build (Beginning of my career)

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 10.39.36 AM

• A low-poly farm I made a while ago.

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 10.39.43 AM

• A low-poly asset I made.

Here are my semi-realistic builds!

• A part of a bigger project I’m working on for someone.

Availability

I am available often. However , I am in high school and I must prioritize school before developing. But, put school to the side and I am available every day for approximately 4-5 hours and I am willing to fulfill my client’s wishes.

Payment

My prices are very negotiable, and it mostly depends on the build. Nevertheless, here is the default:

Small map

• 100 R - 2,000 R (negotiable)

Medium sized map

• 500 R - 5,000 R (negotiable)

Large map

• 1,000 R - 10,000 (negotiable)

Requirements

• Must be payed through group funds, if you wish to pay via T-Shirt you must cover the 30% tax.
    Contact
  • I will turn down a group with ongoing toxicity.

Contact

You can contact me through DevForum or via discord! ( joanna#0004 )

That’s about it! Thanks for your time.

1 Like