[CLOSED] Echelon Hotels [CLOSED]

About Us

Echelon Hotel is a Hotel on the Roblox platform. We are committed to high-tech, and advancements for all of our users and staff who keep our day-to-day operations alive. Growing at almost 50,000 members: we’re constantly looking for ways to innovate our hotel, and we believe with new outside developers this will make it happen.
Positions

• UI Designer: Looking for a modern UI designer. You are expected to show previous work, and of course do an entry “ui test”. We also expect you to work efficiently, and uphold to our timing. (5-6k)
  • Builder: Looking for a Modern Builder, You are expected to show previous work, and of course do an entry test. We expect you to work in a team, and be detailed. (13,500 per Dev or 27k for one Dev Depending on how many pass.)
  • Scripter: Looking for a scripter to code most of the game, You are expected to show previous work, and of course do an entry test. We expect you to work in a team, and be detailed. (13,500 per Dev or 27k for one Dev Depending on how many pass.)

Requirements

• 13+ years of age
  • Must be able to put in a substantial amount of hours per week (not much work to do)
  • Experience in working in a fast growing, and changing environment
  • Communication is key

Payment

We work with a small budget (60k Total), we are not giving out any % we are only giving out Robux payouts through a group.

Contact

BillyH#8708 Via Discord.

Additional details, and anything will be transmitted through discord.

3 Likes

You haven’t told us much about the payment other that there’s only 60k in total.

1 Like

Fixed!

Made the Payment more viewable

1 Like

I’m also the Head developer, and I do internal affairs here at Echelon. If you are going to apply for builder, you may send it to Billy. Otherwise, send it to me.

1 Like

EDIT: We are only looking for

• 1 Scripter
  • 1 UI Designer

To apply, send a message to either Billy, Krestiin, or me (OfficiallyPixel#4553).
I’m the head of the building department as well.

1 Like

So 27k to script an entire game?? That equates to roughly 60 USD…

So either it is underpaid or will only take 8 or so hours to complete if we are going by Minimum wage in the US…

5 Likes

[CLOSED] People have been hired!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.