[[closed]] [[positions filled]]

the position has been filled as stated by such title- and looking at this is an eyesore

13 Likes

We’re still looking to expand the applicant pool- so please apply! All applications are considered and read through, then once we have a sufficient enough-pool to consider; we’ll reach out to potentials! Thank you for the support :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello, may I please ask why the age requirement is 16 years old? I am interested but I am only 13 years of age.

1 Like

I have a friend that is 16 years old and he always tells me that I act very mature for my age and I can produce long application answers which show this. I can give you his Discord username if you like?

For the age requirement, what about if you meet the standards for 16+ but you are not 16+, does that count. Including the fact that you are mature and know the unsavory actions and leaking.

1 Like

For the age requirement, what about if you meet the standards for 16+ but you are not 16+, does that count. Including the fact that you are mature and know the unsavory actions and leaking.

–RedDominoKnight

2 Likes

The link appears to not work? I try to join the page but googles informs there is an error.

1 Like

I don’t think he would take chances with such a high pay. Also, I don’t think he would want someone to leave him hanging half way through the build or something.

1 Like

Hello, this is an update- We’re currently only taking applicants for Slot 1 now- Slow 2 has been filled. Thank you to everyone who applied.

1 Like

Im sorry, but are you a representative for flare studios? I can’t seem to find any proof/relations from your account. I hope this is just a misunderstanding.

1 Like

I found that quite strange as well.

2 Likes

i’m interessed i want to be the Map Designer have u discord if yes my tag is Periastron Playz#3810

would you guys need a manager? if you are interested and would like to know more, message me on discord! phorba#8385

I believe if you go to my profile- it’ll show the move of main/accounts from Jeraemiel to Ristartte; I do believe I’ve spoken to Formeru in-server so I apologize for the misunderstanding.

1 Like

When are We going to get Informed that We are hired?

All applications are submitted for review- thank you everyone for applying. Anyone who was chosen has been contacted will be contacted within the next week or so.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.