[CLOSED FOR NOW] Hiring GUI Designer for JToH Type Of Game

About Me

Hi there! I am Thorize, a rookie builder that is working on a JToH(Jupiter’s Towers of Hecc) type game and needs some people to work on it alongside me! Join this group: Sniperr Studios - Roblox as it will have the game available to you to work on if you get hired.

The Team
@Thorize - Builder
@AcceptableAntdog678 - Scripter
@GamersInternational - GUI Designer
@LemonIsLimited - Logo Artist
(Might be hiring more soon)

You can see my progress so far here: Obby Towers [BETA] - Roblox (Note: I made this game BY MYSELF in around 3 days. Nothing really in the game except one stage and the lobby which is why I am hiring)

GUI Designer

I am looking for a professional GUI Designer( At least 6 months of PROFESSIONAL GUI Designing ) to join me as the GUI Designer of the team. I expect high quality GUI that looks sleek, and clean. Good communication skills are appreciated; I check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

I am paying in percentages of the game because the game is still in BETA. Percentage listed down below:

GUI Designer: 10%

(Also, if the game does really well, anybody who wants to make a small-career in developing will have my top recommendations.)

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum @Thorize
Thanks for taking the time to read! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.