[CLOSED] {FOR} {NOW}- Looking for an builder to build me an storie game or an dance game

Hello, all! I am Power, member of the Devfourm and I am looking for an builder could build me a storie, game and a dance game! even so yeah, and more details our down below! can’t, wait to see you build us an game then.

Job Recruitment Template

About The Job

We are looking for an builder to build us, an storie game or an dance game even and, we will tell you on what you need to do for them! and I might get some ideas from you about it! and we could figure them out together then and, we will keep in track down bellow! on the builders, we’ll i hope to see you build us an game then.

and, please note I don’t really have photos of, what you need to build for me! But, we could figure out the detail on both of the games even.

Builder to build me an storie game position

0/1

Builder to build me an dance game position

0/1

Payment

So, for the payment! I would recommend me paying on a Robux game pass. And, the payment! it really depends on what you are gonna build for me really then.

Contact

You, can either contact me! on via Devfourm or via discord: joshgamer11009#7318

And, I can’t wait! for what you are gonna build me :smiley: .

We’ll, thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.