[CLOSED FOR NOW] Supa Studioz is hiring!

Supa Flood Masters

ALL POSITIONS TAKEN FOR NOW

About Us

Hi there! We are Supa Studioz, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders, modelers and sound designers to help create assets for our game Supa Flood Masters.

The Team
@supa_shadowdude - Manager + UI + Art + Lesser scripting
@Bliksem18 - Main Scripter
@ditiscollin - Modeller/Builder

You can see our progress so far here: [Pre Alpha] Supa Flood Masters - Roblox
Note: A lot of placeholders and incomplete features in that version of the game, expect bugs and optimisation issues and yeah it just doesn’t make too much sense right now either, but think of it as a mix between Super Bomb Survival and Flood Escape 2.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder, a professional modeler, a professional sound designer. Our game takes heavy inspiration from games like Super Bomb Survival’s simplistic yet fun gameplay and build style.

BUILDER - Help create maps, and create the lobby.

MODELER - Create models that fit the theme of the game to be used by builder in maps and the lobby, create models for the different bombs used in the game (I will explain more on discord)

SOUND DESIGNER - Create music and sound effects for the game, including a general theme that is used softly in lobby and menu music, and the theme is implemented into round music but more fast paced.

We expect good communication and good quality assets, and you must be active since we are looking to get this game finished soon and I will not tolerate waiting days for responses. That obviously has exceptions, and I don’t expect work EVERY day, just as long as you are active and contributing well in general.

Example of our game's build style

Our Group - Supa Studioz - Roblox

Payment

Negotiable, but only in robux. If you want to stay as a long term developer for game updates after the initial release, you will be payed a split of the group funds every month or so depending on contribution. If you want straight up pay then it won’t be out of group funds, unless you can wait until the game is released and we have group funds.

Contact Us

My discord is:
Bruh123#0655

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 40 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.