[Closed For now, Testing will Open Later...] "DERANGED" [Testing] [PC ONLY]

Been working on the game. Currently in its early testing stages. Come and test it! Feed back is appreciated!
The game:
https://www.roblox.com/games/7845987730/Deranged-TESTING

6 Likes

Can’t test your game if you have it set to private.

1 Like

Its no longer. Now joinable, must be a bug.

1 Like

Still can’t join, let me try one more time.

Other people are able to play it?

I’m on mobile, is that why I am not able to join?

Yeah. Its PC only as of right now. Sorry!

1 Like

Man, that hurts :sad:

Wil this be available to mobile later?

Really cool! Love the graphics and the animations. Though I do have a problem with the recoil system. There’s something about it that feels off either that being that it feels too choppy and repetitive or something else. Other than that, solid 3rd and 1st person shooter.

1 Like

In the future maybe. But its not planned as of right now.

From a gameplay point of view, the game itself is actually pretty fun. Though while I was playing alongside two other players we mostly just messed around, I think once it is officially released it would be fairly popular among people who are into this genre of game.

The only issues I would say is the fact that weapon recoil is pretty intense, perhaps a smoother animation?

Other than that I don’t think there is much more to review of the game, it’s pretty good.

1 Like

I love the eerie feel to the game but I’d like it if you added some background music or ambiance it would really add to the effect of the game and also when trying to access GUI’s, since I was stuck in first person, I couldn’t move my cursor to utilize the GUIs and I even tried rejoining.

1 Like

PLEASE for the love of god, shorten the ProximityPrompt amount of seconds for grabbing cash on the floor.

It takes years to pick them up, it shouldn’t take that long realistically. In real life it only takes 2 seconds at the most, atleast that’s what you could do? Plus other games in most not all games that drop money, I’m pretty sure you just click a key and you get the money, or atleast hold down the key for atleast 2 seconds.

Also, lower the recoil for guns, and add more spawn protection. I cannot stress the ProximityPrompt enough though, please buff it.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Normal money from crates will take 1 second to pick up which drops 5, 100 dollar bills. (1 Second Per Bill) But the money dropped from dead people takes 5 seconds to pick up but gives 750 dollars in 1 go!

Would you be able to shorten the time it takes to collect money from dead people? I think the extra time is unnecessary and just makes the game slow, and if the game ever ends up blowing up It’ll really slow down it’s path and be a popular complaint.

Testing is now concluded! Thanks for feedback! I will try to get the next testing session ready!

1 Like