[CLOSED FOR NOW] TheFuzi | GFX Portfolio | 350-600 robux

I’ve been thinking about making a portfolio for a while. Let’s do it!

About me

Hello! I’m TheFuzi. I’ve been playing roblox for 5 years. I started doing GFX around 2 years ago and I really love doing it. Also , I love working with people.

Previous Work

Icons

Thumbnails

Ads

burstvectorbackgroundf
ad22

Availability

I’m available for 6 hours on each weekday. I’m available for 16 on each weekend-day.

Payment

Logo - 450
Icon - 400
Ad - 350-500
Thumbnail - 600

Contact

My discord is TheFuzi#5015
You can also contact me via DevForum or by sending me a message on roblox!

That’s my portfolio! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I like the idea of your work. Though you should try to work on lighting and the renders of your images a little. Also for the ads, they are the same thing with different words and color scheme. You should try to make different style of ads.

I like the work definitely, but you used the same ‘New’ banner and only have a few pieces of work. Add more and you’re definitely good to go. :slight_smile:

Your work looks good. But you should really add more to your portfolio to allow a client to fully see your capabilities and work skill. They all look like they could be for the same game. This is just an idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback; I’ll add more past work examples soon. :wink:

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll try to use some other banners instead of the ‘New’ one. :smile:

I’ll add more past work examples soon and the style will be different! :smile:

1 Like

Update

Just made the prices more specific. Everything is now more cheap. Also , I just added 1 more icon to the portfolio (the ro-battle one) . :wink:

I also look for GFX work is difficult but someday we will find them

You offer extremely low prices with extremely high quality. Good job!

Note: I am adding onto my analysis:

Hello TheFuzi. Your work overall is decent and price-efficient. I’ve noticed that some of the quality in your art isn’t consistent. Now remember, it’s fine to make mistakes, but look at this:

RoBattle Icon

The quality in your RoBattle Icon isn’t consistent
Look here:

As you can see, one of the emojis is high quality while the other isn’t.

Overall Issues

Here I will point out issues I see in your art

• No form of quality rendering on the bacon hair icon
  • The same ‘New’ banner
  • Basic artwork

In all your GFX, it’s either a screenshot with low anti-aliasing or it’s just a background and some text/emojis.

I’ve also realized you need more variety and different forms of artwork, instead of Coin and RoBattle. Other than that, good work. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for pointing out these things to me! :wink: I’ll work on some other designs soon. Also , I’ll try to not make these small mistakes again. :smile:

1 Like

Very beautiful, artistic everything I like about it, I might hire you in the future

1 Like

@Pyrotenics Thanks so much. I’d love to work with you in the future! :wink:

1 Like