[Closed] Free Scripter

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter, I’ve been scripting for around a year now on Roblox; I’m really bored and would like to expand my knowledge so, I’ll be scripting for free.

Showcase

I don’t really have much previous work to show since I tend to keep most of my work in private places, which is one of the reasons why I’m offering this service for free. (So I can build a portfolio)

What type of task I’m looking for

I’m looking for a task which is fairly challenging and something that could be modularised, not something too specific to a game decreasing its use elsewhere. Unfortunately I can’t really build, please don’t request something that would require me to build (unless you don’t mind a horrible build):sweat_smile:

Availability

I’m usually available during the weekends but, there’s a high chance I’ll be unavailable from Monday-Friday due to college work.

How long will tasks take

It depends on what the task is first of all, I may need to go learn if it’s something I’m unfamiliar with or, it could take a couple of hours if it’s something I’m already familiar with.

Payment

No payment is required, I’ll script for free under one condition, whatever I script for you will be open sourced.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum.
I didn’t consider Discord as a form of contact since it could result in lots of spam.

1 Like

Hi, I understand it is closed but are you still open to do scripting? I assume it is closed because no one wanted you to do anything.

Hi, I closed this since I changed my mind and decided to work on something else (also, I had lots of college work) but, since I’m somewhat free now, I don’t mind opening this again for a short while, feel free to message me on the DevForums.