[CLOSED] Game Icon and Designer

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Exer Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Protect the Vault!

The Team
@ExerGGs - Lead Developer
@username - Scripter
@username - UI
@username - Icon/Logo Designer

You can see our progress so far here:
——————no link available yet ————-

About The Job

We are looking for a professional icon designer to join our team as our lead designer. We expect high quality designs that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 4 new photos/icons completed by the end of this week. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying USD. Our preferred payment method is PayPal. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/ProtectVaultThe
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. What scripts need to be done?
  2. What do you want the builds to look like - what style, example photos, etc.
  3. What is the payment?
  4. If you’re hiring builders (you say you are), you should put it under ‘The Team’.

I am interested in the icon/logo designer position.

1 Like

I need a gun script and a script that opens a Vault when holding e for so many seconds and gives the team 1,000 money and ends the game/round. As for buildings I need a safe house for the robber team so basically a house with an interior and a $ on the front of the building. Payment can be a shirt or PayPal.

Dm me on the forums or discord @Exer#3465

@Exer#3465 doesn’t work. Is capitalization correct?

Yes you got to add as a friend

I know how to use Discord. It said that there was no user by that name and that I should check to make sure capitalization and punctuation are correct. Please just contact me at @FroggerDev#9309

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.