[CLOSED] GFX Artist Needed!

About Us

Hello, I am here on behalf of a Studio that a friend and I are working on starting named “Orbit Studios.” Although we are a new group, both my friend and I have been on Roblox for nearly 7 years, and have picked up many developing skills in that time period. We decided to put our skills together to try making decent games. You can find a link to the group here: https://www.roblox.com/groups/2825626/Orbit-Studios#!/about

About The Job

We are looking for a one-time GFX Artist to design a logo for use as our group logo, as well as something simple that we can put on Merchandise such as T-Shirts. As I just said, we are looking for a simple logo, not an icon like most people use for group logos. Something similar to Badimo’s group logo, or like something that would have went on Roblox’s “Events” tab. We can give more information as needed.

Payment

We are planning to pay around 500-1k for a single logo depending on quality. This is negotiable of course, but for what we are looking for it seems reasonable to our knowledge. This will be a group payout so that amount would be after “tax” as well.

Contact Us

You can contact me via DevForum, Roblox PMs, or Discord DMs (preferred.) My discord is lSteveRogersl#7855.

We look forward to hearing from you!

5 Likes

I am interested, I’ve contacted you on discord.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.