[Closed] GFX Designer for Designer Mania

The Project:

Designer Mania is a project by @MonkrysGhost and I, which is a remake of his 2014 release of the same title. The project is a fast paced dress-up competition game that gives users a theme to design to and then vote on each others designs.

Link to project: Designer Mania

About The Job:

We are working on a major rehaul to the current look and design of the project itself and want to include our graphics (ex: Thumbnails, Game Icons, Badges, Gamepasses) as well! We’re looking to contract someone who has experience in doing GFX for games and working with teams.

We do request that, when applying/contacting, that you have good communication skills and can self-manage the work flow. We also would prefer if you had an EST time-zone but this is not needed.

- This position would also mean in the future we would need more work for things like other major updates or seasonal updates.

Payment:

We would love to talk out this contract payment with those interested. The payment can be negotiated and can be either USD or R$ depending on which is preferred.

Please contact me either directly on the Developer Forum, via Discord Dalex#001, or via Twitter DM @DeveloperDalex. When applying, provide your portfolio and any information that helps your application.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to being in contact with y’all!
- Designer Mania Development Team

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.