[CLOSED] Graphics Artist/Logo Designer

Background

Hello everyone! I am snorebear, Project Lead for an upcoming project of mine (not Islands: Awakening) and we are looking for a graphics artist. There is not much I am allowed to say on the project but if you have specific questions, shoot me a message on here.

About The Job

We are looking for a good graphics designer that is able to design and modify logos as needed. If you have worked in the SCP genre previously, you’ll be better fit for this job although we are accepting those unaffiliated with the genre. We need approximately 12 logos to be created: one main logo and 11 other logos for each department we plan to have, including the offices to our Chief Officers.

These logos will be styled after the main logo with modifications suited to each department. For example, the Finance Sector would be the main logo plus modifications such as currency on the logo for that department.

Again, if you would like more information, please message me here.

Payment

The good news is you get to decide what you want for each logo you make. You can offer to sell them as a set or as individuals. Our budget for the logos top out at 5,000 Robux as a whole. Payment will likely be through group payments but may change as needed for the seller or buyer.

Any questions about payment may be redirected to me through these forums.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.

Disclaimer: You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thank you kindly. We look forward to meeting our applicants.

5 Likes

This project is now closed as we have received suitable assistance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.