[CLOSED] [%] Halloween Preparation Development

About Us

Hi there! We are UNDECIDED NAME Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new simulator game in preparation for Halloween! The simulator will most likely be based around upgrading a specific item and upgrading backpacks and map progression map layout with currency gained for clicking on items and defeating NPCs. Specific information will be given to those hired.

The Team
@Reapqr - Concept Director / Development Assitant

Previous experince

🧟ZOMBIE SIMULATOR BETA!🧟 - Roblox - Previous Founder (not the best but something none the less)

@Soblite - Investor
@AnonymousDuck - UI Designer
@geeq12 - 3D Modeler
@Awak3nedZer3f- Scripter

@Open - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for professional, dedicated and efficient developers in the listed above “Team Spots not yet found” to create the simulator. Developers will be given reference work and extensive descriptions of what is needed to be developed while receiving constant checkups and meetings about our updates, suggestions and alters that will be discussed within the development team. The developers hired will most likely be hired again in the future, assuming everything goes well.

These examples are simply reference photos, not developed by us

Builders & 3D Modelers
Our game needs 5+ haunted themed map areas along the lines of being; Cemetery, Parks, etc to be built similarly to references given and described in dms. 3D modelers will be assigned to model items, bags and various assets which preferably be created in Blender of any chosen 3rd Party Software. These two developers will be working closely to create the map.

Scripters
Are required to create the core functions for the simulator which typical type simulators consist of. Examples include; Shops to buy the items, Data storage, Currency, etc.

UI Designers
We need you to create a mainframe UI for our new game All you need to do is design the UI itself. Cartoonish style.

Payment

Developers will be paid game revenue as listed below. After the said work has been completed and shown, payment will be sent to you in which afterward you can send your product.

• Scripter - 30%
  • Builder - 20%
  • 3D Modeler - 15%
  • UI Designer - 10%

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at reap#3974

You must be 13 years or older to apply, but other ages can be considered.
Thanks for reading, any questions are greatly appreciated!

6 Likes

When would we start working on the game.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply Pyrotenics, we are planning to initiate the development process once all developers are organised and hired as often developers don’t feel safe to start if there is no definite builder for example. Hopefully this answers your question.

4 Likes

Send a friend request, I am interested in the UI Design aspect of this project.

4 Likes

Hello I am interested in the builder spot

Sincerely DeIusively

5 Likes

I am almost sure that im gonna apply! Good luck to everyone applying!

5 Likes

I highly recommend @GRIMNO1RE for the builder position. He doesn’t rush and only provides the highest of quality.

5 Likes

Sorry for the late reply as I just woke up! If you can shoot me a dm via the dev forums or on discord that’ll be great! Can’t wait to furthermore discuss details!

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at reap#3974

You must be 13 years or older to apply, but other ages can be considered.
Thanks for reading, any questions are greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Positions are still available.

3 Likes

I do building and 3D Modeling I just don’t know if you got the funds for this to get front page

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply XE17, the sponsoring will be mainly funded by our investor “Soblite” who currently owns a percentage of the game Hat Simulator which has 1k concurrent players daily, he owns percentage of all revenue. Also the 3D modeling position has been filled however, the building position is still open!

2 Likes

i can help you with models like halloween

2 Likes

Sorry, all positions are now filled.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.