[CLOSED] Hiring 3D Modelers

Looking for Modelers!

We’ve currently got enough modelers interested to proceed, so consider this topic closed!

About Us

Hola! I’m dylan, and I’m working on a project for which I find myself in need of a modeler. The game is still being hashed out as I go through my programming workflow, but it’s essentially the roblox skate 3 of wakeboarding(a sport that I absolutely adore).

The Current Team
@DyIan_II - Programming Lead
@Richard_II - Design Lead
@placeholder- Modeling Lead

About The Job

We are looking for a professional modeler to join our team as our lead modeler. We hope for good looking models that’re similarly shaped and designed to their real world examples. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress as needed(not too much of a rush) and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Examples of what a typical asset may be

Our game needs a basic lineup of our main assets to continue in development, but as our development cycle continues, we’ll need differently skinned boards and other assets.

Payment

We are paying 1-2k R$ per asset(assets are quite small, boards, ropes, handles, boots etc.). Our preferred payment method is robux.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: star#9261
We prefer that you’re 13 years or older for this position.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.