[Closed] Hiring a Builder and Scripter For A Big Brother Longterm Game!

About Us
Hello! My name is Gelertpoogi and I currently am a production member of a Big Brother longterm group. We are in the casting process of our next season and we are looking for a builder and scripter who are willing to join our team and help build a Big Brother house and competitions.

About The Job
We are looking for a high detailed builder and a very talented scripter to join our team. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we will check in regularly to maintain a professional and healthy relationship with one another.

As for the scripter, we are looking for an experienced scripter to script the competitions to make them more lively and challenging. There are also things to script within the house. More details can be given on Discord.

What is Big Brother?
Big Brother is a reality show on CBS, where 16 strangers get put into a house. They are cut off from the outside world for 3 months. They have no TV, Internet, or cell phones. They compete in two competitions each week for power. The first competition is the Head of Household competition. The winner of this competition has the most power. They nominate two people for eviction. The next competition is the Power of Veto competition. The winner of this competition can veto one of the two nominees, which would force the Head of Household to nominate someone else. At the end of the week, the houseguests (minus the Head of Household and the two nominees) privately cast their vote to evict. The person with the most votes gets evicted. This continues until the final 3, where they compete in a 3 part competition. The winner of 2/3 parts is crowned the final Head of Household and must cast their sole vote to evict. Then, the jury, made up of the evicted houseguests, cast their vote for who should win.

Payment
The payment will be negotiable, depending on the quality of the work. Payment can be in USD or Robux. It will be discussed after we see screenshots of your work.

HIGH PAYMENT CAN BE OFFERED IF YOU ARE A GOOD BUILDER/SCRIPTER

Contact Us
My main point of contact is Discord.

Discord - gelertpoogi#2145

Thanks for reading and I’m excited to work with you!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.