[CLOSED]Hiring a Experienced Scripter for a Hotel

Hello,
I am hiring an experienced scripter for a hotel, the things they will need to do is things such as scripting working lights and various working hotel items, we may require you to script a Check In.
PAYMENT
They will earn 50% of all earnings.
They will be paid monthly, if we do not earn anything I will pay you in a sum of Robux.
INFORMATION

If you would like to contact me please contact me via the DevForum.

1 Like

Scripters don’t like %'s due to what If the Group Fails? How are they gonna make the Fees back if theres no payment. What will be the sum of Robux?

How do we know what needs scripting Because people charge different rates. I would suggest Adding a Detailed Description on what needs doing, How much they will be paid, How long they have, etc.

And If someone wanted to script you a checkin from scratch It would cost alot for a Decent one. I am only suggesting you rethink your post and edit it.

I will pay them a sum of Robux if it fails.

But What will be the Sum of Robux if it fails. Scripting stuff takes time and costs alot of time out of their day.

The sum would be around 30000 (max) robux.

but your saying in the post They get 50% Lets do some math, They make a gamepass for 250 Robux for a Premium Suite. After tax that is 175, (after Tax)
Then they get 87.5 Robux, But then the “Sun of Robux” is too low to script it all, The average payment of a Scripter is around 60-100k. I would think this through.

1 Like

I mean as in 50% of the total, say we had a game that earn 300,000 robux I would halve that to give 150,000 That is why I give the percentage, If we got under 60k then I would finish off the payments myself.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.