[CLOSED] Hiring a full developer team for an upcoming MMORPG game

About Us

Hi there! I’m looking for builders, designers, and scripters who are willing to join our team and work with me on my RPG game.

The Team
@MinuhaYT - Scripter
@blank - Second Scripter
@Wickedmario2468 Builder [Update: Already taken, sorry.]

About The Work

I’m looking for some experienced builders and/or scripters to join my team as the lead scripter/ builder. I expect high quality builds that suit our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated. English is required but not necessary; although good English grammar would really help you.

• Scripters will be working on weapons, GUIs, etc., pretty much everything that makes a game RPG ;). Including inventory system, data saving, selling, and teleportation service.
  • Me as a scripter will be working with you and almost like supporting. I’ll divide the work when you are accepted.
  • Builders will be building the environment and the map.

Payment

We are paying:

• 35% of the game income permanently for scripters
  • 30% of the game income permanently for builders

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at mills#4605
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

It would be nice if you provide more information about the concept, so people who are looking for a job have a decent view of what the game is going to be like.

Like what @Flauschi_XD said, I would like more information about what each job will need to do.

Thanks for the information guys, I just added some details about what will each job do.

Will there be a sell area? Will there be an upgrade station?

What will you the scripter doing, and what will the hired scripter do? It’s really hard to read when it is almost like a book. Can you make it bulleted for what each job does?

1 Like

Thank you for making it better. I would like to be hired as a scripter JUST FOR doing data saving, selling, and teleportation. I will not be a permanent scripter, so we will negotiate on prices.

I might be able to try to do the inventory, but if I can’t,

so I’ll do

• data saving, selling, and teleportation (and also GUI)

and you’ll do the rest

1 Like

Okay. Contact me on Discord as mentioned above, please.

Oh yeah. I forgot to say I couldn’t talk on discord. Is it fine DMing you?

On the devforum here? It’s fine I guess, just a little inconvenience.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.