[CLOSED] Hiring a Graphics Designer for my large SCPF

About Us

Hi there! My name is S_w1ft, better known as Swift. I am the Owner and Administrator of the largest group-based (has no RP site) SCP foundation on ROBLOX.

The Team
We have a fairly large development team full of talented and versatile individuals. See the attached link for our Manufacturing Department which holds our development team.

About The Job

I am looking for a highly experienced Graphics Designer who has extensive experience in advertisements for the SCPF genre, or a similar aesthetic. Happy to allow you to intern in our development team, or you can work as an independent contractor. Unfortunately, my current selection of ads have given a really poor CTR (Click Through Rate) so am definitely in need of some new ads.

In the future, I will need game icons and thumbnails as well, but for now, I just need someone I can rely on for ads.

Payment

As you’d be my go-to designer, I’m happy to pay you your regular commission rate with a reasonable discount since I’ll be giving you a lot of work and exposure.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Swift#3113.

If you contact me via Discord please make sure you’re in my server otherwise you may not be able to DM me. (Invite Code is “Omega”)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.