[CLOSED] Hiring a Map Builder

About Us

Hi there! I’m Krunnie, a project manager for a small development group called Rebeat. We’re looking to recruit a map builder that’s willing to join our team.

The Team

@Krunnie - Project Manager, Clothing Designer, Animator, UI
@thunder878712817 - Scripter
Vacant - Map Builder
@Doctor_Derpe - Clothing Designer
@liler_garlic - Asset Mesher
@TheDreamDealer - Animator
@Inspirre - UI

About The Job

We’re looking for someone who’s willing to join the team as the lead map builder for our current projects. Any form of map building is acceptable (mesh, terrain, parts and anything in between). Maps will vary from medium to big ones and be mainly in a cartoony style.

Requirements

• You must be 13 or older,
  • You must have a Trello and Discord Account,
  • You need to be able to communicate with the team,

Payment

We offer base 10% profits (based on your contribution to the task, if you’re part-taking in more than 1 project, % from them will be divided by the number of projects you worked/ are working on) + R$ payments after your game releases.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Krunnie#5548
You can also reach out to me via my Twitter. NOTE: Due to the fact that for some reasons I don’t get any notifications when someone DMs me there, it’s the least effective contact method.

EDIT: Thanks for pointing out that my Discord tags were incorrect. Looks like my Nitro expired…

1 Like

If only I had finished settling in I could create some good work. I expect you’ll find someone to build, but I wish I could. These are my builds, I rushed this work as I am moving.

Good luck though. :wink:

If you’re interested in hiring me PM me here or vibrantkoffing#7812

Found a builder. Once more, thanks for pointing out that the tags were incorrect and thanks to all that took their time to reach out to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.