[Closed] Hiring a model maker

I’m hiring for someone that can make Low poly buildings and houses like on Meep City, Adopt Me, and Overlook Bay.

The payment will be robux only from my group funds for each building that you make.

The reason I’m hiring is cause I’m to busy making scripts and don’t have the time to build Stuff for the game that I’m making. I already made some buildings and houses so I have something to make scripts from.

Please don’t waste my time trying to use free models or other models that was stolen from other games and claim it yours. Also don’t try to sell me your stuff and then try to claim that I’ve stolen your work too.

If you’re interested in the job, just post some of your example work on here and I’ll get with you if I like your work. Sorry, I don’t do Discord or tweets.

3 Likes

Hello, I am interested in this offer however it would depend on how much the payment is per building. The link to my portfolio is: Asset Modeler for Hire [Taking Commissions] [OPEN]
We can discuss in PMs or on my Discord which is: Isukali#2787

Are you still looking for someone? I may know someone who if the price is decent will do it.

Yes it’s still open, I just posted it today

Nice work but can you show me a house or a building.

Hi! I am interested in the job.

Here are my previous work

I am very much comfortable in discord for more info.

Discord: jacc17#8472

You should ask for a builder instead

Hi I may be able to help you, this is my discord
millguard30#7581

Example you may need

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.