[CLOSED] Hiring a Programmer/Scripter for a Sith Order group!

About The Group

Hello! We are a semi-substantially large Sith Order group and we are outsourcing for one or two more scripters. You must be over the age of 14 and you must have a good amount of scripting experience. We are looking for people who know what they are doing and that have experience with front-end and back-end scripting. You MUST have a portfolio or some examples of your scripting work before contacting me.

About The Job

The first job you will be tasked with is helping with scripting of our gamepasses and developer products for our Sith Sanctum Aten II game. You will be required to script and deal with some of our sabers. If you’re proficient in animations that is a plus. This game will be pretty revenue-based so we can have a decent amount of revenue whenever we launch advertisements. If you are familiar with Star Wars genre tech such as lightsaber systems that would be great. If you are also able to script UIs as well as tween them that is preferred. As we are trying to relaunch the group a lot of new scripts will need to be created. Some examples that we are going to need for the Sith Sanctum on Aten II game are the following:

• Disable packages
• Issue with chat being very far above my head (probably due to one of the sabers)
• Double-spinning saber cannot change both sides color
• Bit of lag with igniting sabers
• Get Sith Intelligence some guns and tools
• Make arrest tools work and have it put players in the prison

As we have a lot that needs to be finished it is expected that you are active and contributing daily if not every other day. You will be removed if you aren’t contributing and putting work in. We are also looking for someone who is able to partake long-term so that we can roll out consistent updates to our players.

Payment

We are only paying USD per asset. Our preferred payment method is USD but possibly in the future Robux will be an option once we are making more revenue. We will pay based on the work that you create so let’s say you do create a whole jailing system we will pay based on what you think is a realistic price.

Contact Me

The best method to get ahold of me is on Discord. :slight_smile:

Discord: Kryex#0001
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kryexx

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.