[CLOSED] Hiring a UI Designer for an Upcoming Project

About Us

Hi! I’m FamedChris and I’m currently working on a new game and looking for a skilled UI Designer to design the UI and images for my upcoming game.

About The Job

I am looking for a professional UI designer who is willing to post updates of their work and continue to maintain a healthy relationship with me and my team. This designer must have high communication skills, high productivity, be flexible with design options, understand how images work on Roblox and scale depending on devices, and be willing to work with the programmer to allow your vision to come to life.

Bonus points if you’re able to program the UI and execute it’s effects on your own.

Example of our the targetted UI design style

In short, we’re looking for slick and easy to understand UI that is easy to navigate.

Deadlines will be given throughout the process, but we are looking for someone who can pull their own weight without being micromanaged.

Payment

We are paying $875 for all of the UI in the game including hand drawn icons for some things. Using google images, stock photos, etc. is not allowed.

Contact Us

Best ways to contact me are on Twitter: @FamedChris or shoot me a DM on the devforum. I check Twitter constantly but read devforum less often.
Please include a portfolio of your previous work when messaging.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.