[CLOSED] Hiring an animator for R6 and R15 animations

NOW CLOSED AS WE’VE HIRED AN ANIMATOR

About Us

Hi there! I’ve recently started to offer Roblox scripting on fiverr, unfortunately I do not specialize in things such as animations and am looking for an animator to full-fill my orders that require animations. We have a job available right now and more jobs are expected to come later.

The Team
@KaisKane (programmer) - Programmer
@KanesKai (my awesome wife) - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional animator to make animations for R6 and R15 characters. Payment will be per job in either Robux or PayPal. Some kind of portfolio or showcase of your previous work will be required.

We currently have a job available for you that consists of creating animations for a working skateboard - more jobs are expected to come in shortly.

Payment

We are paying R$/USD per job. Our preferred payment method is PayPal. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via email curiousfoxgames@gmail.com

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will the payment also be decided by the complexity and/or length of the job too?

Yes, it will be based on the job’s complexity and how many animations are required.

1 Like

whats your budget for the amount of robux you will be paying?

Please check the post above, it’s based on the complexity and how many animations are required. I can’t tell you yet what the pay will be for the first job, my client will get back to me tomorrow with a more detailed transcription of what he wants his hoverboard to do.

Hey there Kais!

I’ve just got a few questions regarding your post.

1. What are the time limits for completing jobs?
  2. How long would the contract last till?
  3. What other animations might a potential animator be looking at having to work on? Wouldn’t want to sign a contract thinking the animations will be possible for us to do only to be bombarded with much more difficult tasks shortly after :stuck_out_tongue:
  4. Is there any sort of discord or similar communication one could contact you on, or does it have to be via the provided email?
1 Like

Can i know your prices pls contact me on discord: ZeXelDev#8308

1. up to 5 days
  2. Indefinitely, and you will receive jobs as required.
  3. They will be similar in nature - some clients may want reload animations for their weapons for example.
  4. Yes - y can PM me with your discord username, or you can use my e-mail in the first post.

Hello, I am very interested in this job but I would like you to add me on discord BK#1768

An indefinite contract would need to be pretty flexible - especially if you intend for it to be legally binding.

Also I don’t do gun anims sorry, good luck finding someone though!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.