[CLOSED] Hiring an Experienced Scripter for Project [Reverse Art]

Hello! Please Read Everything! :slight_smile:

About Me

I’m the owner of Reverse Art , a group that will be building a great game. I’m a builder myself and I want to create something great on this platform for all to enjoy. I enjoy working with others and try to work as hard as possible.

The Team
@StrangeShiner - Game Designer (Jack of all trades, mostly good at building though)
@SpekuII - Builder
@username - Scripter
@NeZoGalaxy - Modeler
@fattestavenger - UI Artist
@Hex_0517 - Animator

About The Game

Game Name: Veloren

The game we will be creating is fairly different. The story is you wake up in this mysterious place with no idea where you are. The entire game will be divided into floors with each floor being unique and different containing different enemies. Unique loot and items can be obtained on each floor. However, the place you are in is not real and you will encounter “glitches” which will add random things in to each map such as things completely out of place to misaligned buildings. There will be 3 categories of weapons and multiple skill trees each with a unique play style. More will be added as the game progresses but this is just the beginning.

Current Progress

Progress here

In the early stages, so we have little done

An elevator for the lobby, sci-fi japanese
bandicam_2020-07-22_16-30-46-085
Early build walking animation (prototype)
https://gyazo.com/c910a69d7aab3ca783affce1c6d8035c

Job Specifics

Scripter

Able to make intractable UI, function able weapons (both ranged and melee), apply animations, loading maps.

More information will be given upon contact, don’t be afraid to ask and take on this job.

Things that are required

• Have discord
  • Able to motivate other team mates and yourself to get the job done and meet deadlines
  • A trello account
  • Able to work for at least 1-2 hours a day (By yourself or with others)
  • Can work in a team when required
  • A time zone some what close to GMT -5

Monetization

When it comes to monetizing this game I have a few ideas

1. The purchasing of some kind of in game currency that will be used to purchase upgrades
  2. Weapons/packs that people can buy
  3. Exclusive areas?

This is a few ideas I have in mind.

Payment

In terms of payment, it will be percentage.
Game Designer - 20%
Builder - 20%
Scripter - 20%
Modeler - 20%
UI Artist - 10%
Animator - 10%

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord
StrangeShiner#2507
You must be 14 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, use the comments or discord. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.