[CLOSED] [HIRING] Builder

Hi there! My name is doct3rMoos3 and I’m looking for a builder to build an Obby I perfer it to be atleast 25 stages long at most 50.

Job Recruitment Template

About Me

I’ve been scripting for the past year so far and because of Lua I’ve also went out and learned other types of programs such as C++. When I started Lua scripting I’ve learn a lot out of it and took a 2 month break now since I’m back I decided to take it more serious, my skills are mainly scripting and 3D modeling since I’ve been doing that for over 2 years now.

@doct3rMoos3 - Scripter
@doct3rMoos3 - UI

About The Job

As for now I’m not picky of who does the build as long as it neat and is made by you
you’ll get paid of course depending.

Payment

We are paying [150 - 250] R$ per asset. Our preferred payment method is [100]. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact

Message me if interested
–Discord–
doct3rmoos3#6683
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thank you for your time!

1 Like

why a contract? and what style of obby stages?

I think I am able to do this! I have not fully made my portfolio but I am able to make many different obby stages and can show you some of my builds that I have made and a obby I made!
(Also Im assuming all payment will come from group funds! Is That Correct?)
DareDaniel0#7616

sorry i forgot to delete that part

yes all payments are through group funds

1 Like

Great! Well if your willing to hire me I’m in!
(We can talk on discord if you want!)

What do you mean by “asset”? You mean 100-250 R$ per stage?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.