(CLOSED) Hiring Developers to make a Club Game [DISCONTINUED]

About Us

Hi there! We are .Neon Studios. , a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Builders and Scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Club Ruby

The Team
@eoblzz - Owner
1V0LTEXX - Co-Owner

You can see our progress so far here: None. We are hiring to start the project as soon as possible

About The Job

We are looking for a High Quality Builder and a Scripter to join our team as our Lead developer. We expect high quality scripts and builds that adhere to our game’s style. I am not looking for a bunch of free models put together

Positions Available

Builder (Taken)
Scripter (Taken)
GFX Artist
UI designer (Taken)

Payment

Prices are negotiable. Our preferred payment method is through Robux (Group Funds)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Roblox

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

GAME HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED

1 Like

hi can i be the builder? @eoblzz
some of my work:

interested, here’s my portfolio, also are you able to pay in USD? via paypal/btc etc?

contact infos are provided above

Im only able to pay in Robux. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

I’m interested in the builder role, but before I apply I would like to know what style you are going for and how much you are paying for building the club. Also it would be good to know, how much time is given until the club should be finished.

Have a nice day! :smile:

I woudl love to be a GUI Designer here. I sent you a message on the dev forum please reply asap thanks!

We are going for a theme of red with some white

Hello! Pretty nice to wake up and see a good recruitment. I am Xazonen and I do graphics. If possible I’d like to be hired as the Graphic Artist and I can either post my portfolio here or on discord(I prefer discord). You can dm me here or add me on discord Jack#9646. Thanks :smiley:

Alrighty, could you also answer my two other questions, please? I would really like to know how much time a builder has to finish the club and how much a builder gets paid. :slightly_smiling_face:

The estimated completion time we have is 1 Month

1 Like

For payment you can message me on DevForum.

1 Like

Okay, here are two portfolios about me.

I need to say, the work in both of them isn’t my best. I’m better than what you can see there. :smile:

If you are interested in working with me, you can DM me here on Dev Forum or on Discord (what I prefer). My Discord is Andrevk26#0001

I’d be willing to opt for the scripter position. May I ask what needs to be scripted and how your paying? :slight_smile:

The GUIs will need to be scripted and also a music system

Alrighty. I am interested in this scripting opportunity.

I am interested in this opportunity.
Please DM me if you would like to interview/discuss details with me.
I am a LUA programmer that can make scripts.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.