[CLOSED] Hiring GFX Artist with Photoshop Experience

About Us

Hi there! I’m axiliquint, the Founder of Koal. We’re currently working to foster the next generation of Roblox to Discord automation. In short, we create Custom Discord Bots and Member Counters for all!

About The Job

We are looking for a professional and creative Graphic Designer with experience in Photoshop to give our current logo a refresh. We’re working on the next generation of Roblox Tech, and therefore we want a logo to represent it. We’d like to keep the original design of our current logo but have a couple of alternate designs for our social media, website, etc.

Our main logo

We currently have the .PSD file of our current logo, and will prefer to receive a .PNG, .SVG, and a .PSD of your work.

Payment

We are paying R$500+ for the entire job, the end payment is negotiable. Our preferred payment method is through T-Shirt, and we will cover the marketplace fee to ensure you get what you worked for!

Contact Us

You can contact us in two ways:

*When contacting me, please respond with your portfolio and/or past work. I will block anyone that just responds with “Hi” and nothing else.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.