[CLOSED] Hiring GFX Designers - Seasons Resort

Hiring GFX Designers

About Us

Greetings!
I am the owner of Seasons Resort, we started up the group on 4/20/2019 and we are going to release Resort V1 on June 19th, 2019.

The Team
UndesiredWish - Builder
@PixelWyd - Programmer
@Igotthemoney2212 - UI Design - Programming

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/groups/4873871/Seasons-Resort#!/about | Or check out our communications server for constant updates!

About The Job

We are looking for a professional GFX Designer for the Version 1 Resort a game icon and images (rectangle, pics by the play button). We also need GFX for the quiz center and training center.

Notices: You must have at least 88% decent designs or 80%, send examples in DMs.

Payment

All payments are made by you, no payments can go higher than 400 robux, as the pricing won’t make sense then.

Contact Us

Discord: PixelWyd#2549

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should they be getting more, if there going to create gfx icons, and images?

1 Like

It all depends on who they hire, some do it for a cheap price and some don’t.

Indeed, I will pay about 500 or more.

I am interested in this (astrovibes#8096)

Don’t cap your pricing like this.
Also, calling someone’s pricing nonsensical is definitely not a good thing, as it can sometimes make the commissioner doubt their pricing and/or undervalue their work.

Alright, seeing this as the judgemental individual I am, I’d like to point out a few things about this post. First off, quality taste is completely subjective to an individual. By saying someone must have 80% - 88%, “decent art,” is not only based off some random number with no definitive reasoning, but it just doesn’t make sense. Why would you base a person off their average skill level when it’s clear they could be competent of greater work, but may have a value below 80% just due to prior work? And even then if it’s excused, then what’s the point of placing that notice? Another thing I’d like to mention is the rather deluded statement in the Payment section. The Devforum is often notorious for more professional offers (not to boast, but often higher than minimum wage), so when you state that $1.75 is the pricing limit, and that any further expansion would make no sense, it’s fairly questionable as to what kind of quality you’re looking for considering the fact that, in relation to what was said before, you’re looking for, “88% decent designs or 80%.”

Just so you know, top 12-20% of gfx artists are probably getting paid in the 2000 robux range. Top 1% are getting 10k or more and top 25 artists are getting 25-50k+ a piece

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.