[CLOSED] Hiring *Good* Scripter+UI Designer, 1.5k USD Game Budget

Hunt (1)

Introduction
Heyo, my name is Staticflam and I’m currently developing a combat focused battle royale game with some survival elements thrown in. It’s similar to that of The Hunger Games. I consider myself to be a pretty solid builder. However, I am clueless when it comes to scripting in lua. As such, I’ll need somebody to help create some scripts.

What I’ll need

-A fully functioning UI system(Will be broken down into 5 parts, working shop, spectate, skin inventory, “title inventory”, in-game donation)
Further details regarding each part will be described upon contact.

Payment

I’ll be paying for each of the UI separately with USD through paypal. I’ll be buying each functional UI for $125 USD each, for a grand total of $625. Might buy some additional scripts after.

Contact

The absolute best way to contact me would be through discord. Please send a FR to The Lame Potato#0423

I’ll need somebody who is responsive, preferably following up within 12 hours between messages and who sends progress as the work is completed. If you could link some of your designs and work that would also be really helpful. Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what exactly do you need???

Is there a form of payment in robux? $125 for the UIs is 35,714 robux each…

Will the UI Designer be scripting the UI?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.