[Closed] Hiring Map Builder For Vehicle Combat Game

Edit: Applications are closed at this time. If you have already contacted me I am processing your application and making my decision later today. Thanks to everyone who applied!

I am looking for someone to help build several maps for my upcoming game.
The game is focused on vehicle combat between players, meaning the map has to be rather large. The main map layout is planned and a portion of it is almost finished, however, I am very open to making changes and you will have lots of creative control.

Note: Most of this will be solo building work, however, I will be able to help if needed. You will need to be disciplined in working on this project regularly. There are no hard deadlines, but I will help guide you with milestones and check-ins on a regular basis.

About the map:

• Island
  • Custom triangle terrain
  • Semi-realistic style
  • Focused on buildings and terrain and less about details

Your job:

• Finish the main map
  • Assist with building a lobby
  • Create several small battle arenas
  • Optional: Create assets (vehicles, weapons, etc.)

Payment: You will be paid $250 upon completion of the main map through PayPal.
For each smaller map completed, you will earn $50. I am open to negotiating these amounts. There will be bonuses depending on the quality of the work.
If you help with assets in addition to map building, you will also be given 5% of the game’s earnings plus an additional payment to be negotiated.

If you are interested in only building assets, I could also use your help, and will negotiate a fair price with you.

Interested? Message me on Discord (Modyfyer #9459) or Twitter (@pichu7245). I can give you more information about the game through these channels. If you have any questions, ask away and I will do my best to respond to them.

7 Likes

I’m very interested in this, I sent you a request on Discord!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts

I am very interested - Sent you a friend request on Discord

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.