[Closed] Hiring Scripter! [15k+]

About Us

Hey! I am the Builder / Modeller / Head dev of Republic of Korea Army. We need a game which you can have job as playing civilian and if you join the army, you can gain exp for playing mini games in the map and also having a role play game. The map is already done so we just need scripts in the game!

If you are interest, please contact me for more info!

About The Job

I’m looking for scripter who is skilled in lua and is able to work most days of the week. Or you can just work at your own speed until the deadline. I will show the plan/goal when you contact me.

Payment

15k ~ 20k robux
Whenever you join the dev team of ROKA, you start the work and If you done half of the project, we will pay you half of the payment earlier.

Contact

You can contact me through:
Discord : Roven#4796

KEEP IN MIND, you’ll be asked for previous work upon contacting me regarding the position. If you don’t have any previous work, you won’t get the position. If you have previous games or works that you’ve developed in the past that you could show off, then you’re more likely to get a position.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And in title you have 15k+. Pls repair it, so other dont get confused

Oh I forgot to fix it. Thanks for correction.

1 Like

I am kinda interested. So adding you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.