[Closed] Hiring scripter for a interesting project

Job Recruitment

About Us

Hi there! We are Hour Of Terror. We’re looking for someone who can script us a automatic queue system.

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/groups/3096668/Hour-Of-Terror#!/about

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to make automatic queue system. That we can use for our custom Haunted Houses while player’s wait in line.

Example Of Project

Payment

I am offering R$1,870 since it seems like a easy scripting job but, I can not script. If you would like to help us, please contact me via Discord. We can discuss payment there.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at RUPPYI#4548

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

once again… Roblox Developer Forum and Discord are only for users that are 13+ sure someone could bypass that but it rarely ever happens

I am aware of that. Thanks for giving the heads up.

Sent you a friend request as I can’t seem to message you directly: Noodle Boi#6401

Can you tell us a little more of what we have to program? Just give us some examples so we know the difficulty level. Also, is this part-time or a full-time job?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.