[CLOSED] HIring Scripter for a Simulator!

Hiring an Experienced Scripter for a Simulator project!

About Us

Hey! We are infinite studios a small upcoming development team on roblox. We are currently working with a game called Sword Swinging Simulator and we really a scripter to make the game come to life.

The Team
@claudiumateescu - Team Leader
@You - Scripter
@IngeFersTe - Builder
@dantdm8n - 3D Modeler
@Supermonkeycat - Animator
@Adiirex - UI Designer

About The Job

We are looking for a good Scripter that can work with us as a Team. We want you to not be lazy and be very dedicated. You are expected to work 5 days a week at least 3 hour a day. If you’re making good progress and satisfy us with your work we might give you less work hours.

About the game

The game is a simulator where the player spawns with a starter sword. The player then have to swing the sword in order to earn swing points. The swing points can then be sold of coins. With the coins the player will be able to buy better swords, “DNA” or “Ranks”. The better DNA a player has the more swing points the player can have at a time. The higher ranks a player have the higher multiplier they get + unlocking new zones. They can also buy eggs to hatch with coins & Gems. The eggs contains pets which will boost the players swing points per swing. Players can also unlock new areas with coins which will also boost their swings if they are in that area.

Sneak Peaks

What we need from you as a scripter :

• Experience in scripting for games, especially simulators!
  • Able to work with UI.
  • Create Pet system & Hatching system
  • Scripting the Swords to give strength, updating the UI , and selling the strength for money.
  • Boss Battle & Rewards from defeating it.
  • Able to understand and edit scripts that you did not make.
  • Able to update on a frequent basis, or be available often.
  • Shop System & Game mechanics

Payment
Payment will vary on the profit made from the game! Payment is a Commitment that I will make happen and make sure everyone gets their fair share. Payments will be distributed AFTER the game is released and they will depend on the profit made from the game!

Scripter - 25%

Contact me
Contact me at Ninja13#8246 so we can talk further about the game. Thanks for reading and have a great day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Do you have a backup payment if the game flops?

It won’t happen if we put quality assets in it! In case the game fails, I will sell my limiteds.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.