[CLOSED] Hiring Scripter(s), Modeler(s), and UI Developer

Hello developers! I’m looking to put together a team to work on a project that (I hope) won’t take longer than 3-4 months to fully develop.

I’d highly prefer developers with past experience working in teams, as well as those that have experience developing on the platform. The higher the quality of experience, the better. I’m also asking that this be your only or main project.

ABOUT THE PROJECT
Some very basic info on the game is that it will open world and relatively low poly. More info on the project can be provided to prospective developers once they reach out.

Scripting Positions Available: 1-2
Modeling Positions Available: 1-2
UI Positions Available: 1

PAYMENT
Learning from past mistakes, any developer who agrees to work on the project will be offered an independent contractor agreement (contract). I am offering payment in the form of Robux or USD through one-time payout or group payout percentage. Payment will be negotiated. Because of the contract, I ask that all applicants be at least 18 years old when applying.

CONTACT
If interested, you can contact me on Discord here: coleifornia#4530 and we can discuss any questions you may have.

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to hearing from some of you soon. Here’s my portfolio if you’re interested in checking it out and learning a bit about me: Coleifornia - Building Portfolio

-coleifornia

Is applying on DevForum alright? I am unable to install discord on my computer at the moment, and I’d prefer not to have it on any other devices of mine.

Why not just go on the website ? Discord

I ask that all applicants be at least 18 years old when applying

Is that for the accelerator program ?

He means it for him hiring people. Not the accelerator program.

I actually don’t know. 30chars

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.