(CLOSED) Hiring Scripter

About The Job
You will be working solely with me, sepro1144, on a game called Toy Car Simulator. I recently closed down the dev team for this game due to lack of funds and time, but later realized that I was going to need a scripter to help me. I am looking for a moderately experienced scripter that has experience with scripting simulators. Some of the scripting I can do myself, but not most of it.

The Team
@sepro1144 - Head Dev/Builder/Graphics Designer
@SkyKurr - Scripter

Game Link
If I have the game ready to be shown shortly after posting this, I will put up a game link.

Work Time
I am looking for someone who can work a good portion of the week (2-5 hrs on weekdays, 5-10 on weekends)

Payment
As the person doing everything but scripting (building/modeling, UIs, GFX), I will be taking 40% of the game’s revenue, 10% will be put towards ads and assets we need if I cant make them, and the scripter will be recieving 50% of the game’s revenue. Atm, I can only pay in robux.

Upfront Payment
I can’t afford atm to give upfront payment, but payment will be started up every time the game earns robux. If the game earns around 1,000 robux, you could get anywhere from 500-750 of it depending on the quality of your work. If it makes 1-10k, 5,000-7,500, etc.

Contact Info
Contact me via DevForum/roblox dms, or on discord at sepro1144#6964

Thanks!!!
-sepro1144

Could we see some of your work? It would be nice to know what you’d be bringing to the team.

Upfront Payment
I can’t afford atm to give upfront payment, but payment will be started up every time the game earns robux. If it earns very little robux, I will write up a long-term payment contract based on your work

I think you should write some potential ranges for payments, (depending on quality of work done.) instead of stating that you will eventually write up a long-term contract as it potentially could draw away developers

edit: made it more understandable

1 Like

yep. I’ll be putting stuff up as I build the game. I’ll have some up in about 30 minutes

Any chance you can do it today?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.