Hiring Task-Based Scripter(s) For An Upcoming Project
We’re looking for experienced Lua programmers to create client/server/shared modules on commission to be used in an upcoming project.
For each task, you will be given a description and a list of methods the module must have.
Modules will fall under these categories:
- Weapons systems
- Matchmaking systems
- Vehicle systems
- Economy/Data Management systems
- UI Functionality, Effects & Transitions
What We’re Looking For
- Advanced familiarity with Roblox Lua and it’s respective functions.
- Ability to write neat, efficient, readable code
- Ability to work within frameworks like Aero (https://github.com/Sleitnick/AeroGameFramework)
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with object oriented programming and classes in LUA
- Github page or equivilant to showcase your code
- Past experience with programming systems under any of the categories listed above
Payment will vary on the complexity and size of the module and can be negotiated based on your preffered rates.
Payments will be made in either USD or Robux.
(I’m very flexible on this project’s budget so if you’re unsure don’t hesitate to run your rates by me!)
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Life_Blox#7437
(If you choose Discord, drop a reply below after you’ve sent a request)
Applicants must be 13 years or older to apply.
If you have any questions, please leave a reply below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.