[OPEN] Lifebit : Programming

about me text v5
Hey there, my name is @Iifebit. I have been on Roblox for almost four years (old account was lost). My main field of development is programming and I am offering my services as a scripter. For about three years now, I have poured my heart and soul into coding games with my skill as a programmer. While I have little experience in other fields, I think of myself as a confident and skilled scripter. Currently, I am studying and learning Python, Java, and C++. I always provide the highest quality work whenever I am commissioned. I am very hardworking and amazingly dedicated to programming.

showcase text v5
Here are some things that I have worked on:

Videos

Links

EZ Pathfinding V3 [OUTDATED]

Plugins

Sfax - Sfax - Building Keybinds

availability v5
As I go to school, I can only work for up to 3 hours on weekdays. During the weekends however I will have a maximum of 5 hours to program. Adjustments and or exceptions to these times can be made. On holidays, my services are unavailable and I probably won’t get back to you until the next day.

Availability Visual:

Small Projects - :green_circle:
Big Projects - :green_circle:
Game System Programming - :green_circle:

payment v5
Now for the part you have been dreading: payment. I will be only accepting USD payments via PayPal. Prices depend on how long I work and how difficult the task is. I prefer hourly/weekly pay for long projects and flat pay for smaller projects. Royalty may also be offered as payment however you must own a group that meets these conditions:

• Prior transactions add up to at least 10k robux
  • At least 25k robux in group funds
  • Past successful game
  • Has at least 15k members

I will not work for free and your offer must include some sort of payment.

rules

• I may cancel a request at any time.

• Cancelling when I am in the middle of the commission is unacceptable and you will be required to give me 70% of our decided payment. You will receive what I have completed up to that point.

• You may not change your payment or price at any point after you commissioned me.

• Do not send me low quality and or undetailed requests. They will be immediately declined.

• Rudeness is not tolerable. If this occurs, I will require you to pay me 20% of the decided payment. You will receive what I have completed.

• I expect that you will have everything ready and prepared to be presented. You must know what you all you want before telling me as I will not make any big changes.

• If at any point you break a rule and refuse to follow the conditions I have set, I either open-source the commission or I keep it for myself. I will file a report, so please carefully read the rules before trying to commission me.

contact v5
I have two main contact options available. My prefered contact method is via discord however I will respond to devforum pm’s.

discord-transparent-logo-png-images-discord-transparent-logo-1468_1068 : Thrifty#1476

image : @Iifebit

Thanks for reading through my portfolio and I look forward to working with you! :grin:

7 Likes

I have added you on Discord. PetleyJ#9084 - Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Added you, looking forward to review your request!

Opening my portfolio for a short bit. I will not be accepting long-term development offers. I also added a rules category so you know what to expect before commissioning me.

Updated my “Rules” section. If at any point you are considering hiring me, please review the rules and conditions. USD will now be accepted via only PayPal (USD is determined by the DevEx rate). Percentages will also now be accepted however these conditions must apply to you: You must have a previous game that has earned over 1K of Robux revenue, you must have prior experience with commissions, and you must have everything prepared and laid out.

Reopened my portfolio. I’m only available for small commissions since I’m working on a larger project. I added a few videos of my work to my showcase. I also added my relative pricing so you can get a good grip at how much I will be expecting to be payed. Finally, I added an availability visual so you can see what I am open for (small, medium, or large commissions).

Opened up my portfolio because I got a new computer. I will now accept requests for big/small projects as well as system programming. Can’t wait to start programming again. Please contact me via discord or here if you are looking to hire me. I have the right to decline any request.