[UPDATED + OPEN] Advanced Programmer | HDWC's Portfolio

Resource1 Banner (1)
Hello! My name is HDWC and I’m a programmer that has been on the platform for 3 or so years, and programming on Roblox for the past 2. Although only programming with Roblox Lua for the past 2 years. I’m 13 years old and always improving.

Resource1 Banner (2)
My course on the platform mainly involved a lot of stuff with shooter games. I’ve always loved the fluency of a good shooter game. This obviously inspired me to make my own. Since then I’ve made countless shooter games, although not releasing any to the public because I have mostly just been honing my skill to work on a big one(in progress). I have lots of experience with view models, anti exploits, hit detection systems - both client-sided confirmation and server sided lag compensation systems

Resource1 Banner (3)

Current work, by no means finished or in a playable state

Recoil - Roblox

Past Work

A very unpolished third-person shooter demo

RO's End testing place - Roblox

This is just a demo of what you should(generally) expect from me when asking for a pet system

Pet test - Roblox

Voxel terrain generation! I run at a solid 60 fps with this system, due to some major optimizations involving greedy meshing and other concepts.

–More coming soon!–

Resource1 Banner (4)
I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. I am on(roughly) 9 AM to 9 PM EST, but I take breaks in between hence the 6-8 hours. On weekends because of the coronavirus, it isn’t very different.

Resource1 Banner (5)
I work for about 20/hr USD or about 6000 :robux:
For full systems like a pet system or weapons system I may ask for 90$ - 265$ (25K :robux: - 75K :robux:)
For a weapons system for an FPS though, then I might ask for something more like 350$ - 1000$(100K :robux: - 300K :robux: )
You choose to do per/hour or my intended payment, like a sum. My preferred payment method is via PayPal. For more questions about payment, please contact me.

PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAN ON HIRING ME:

Conditions

If you hire me, you agree that:

• You will pay either 20 USD an hour or 50% of the payment before I begin and the rest after
  • Payment will be after tax
  • I do not under any circumstances have to accept being hired by you, or your payment

Resource1 Banner (6)
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord(preferred)
HDWC#4615

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey man. I’m not hating on you or anything, but there’s a reason why you get no commissions. Just to let you know, no one is gonna take this. The scripts in your showcase games are very broken. Also, your join date was 6/28/19 which is about a year ago not 2. I highly doubt that people are going to hire a 13 year old amateur scripter that takes 20 bucks an hour.

1 Like

This is pretty solid criticism. I mean come on, his demo pet system is an empty baseplate, there aren’t any pets or any functionality at all in the demo game…

We’re living in a clown world.

This was posted like 1 year ago Lmao.

What’s that mean, that’s it’s ok to BS because you did it last year?

Im guessing he changed a lot throughout the course of a year.

Clearly not, since his demo is still empty LOL

I dont understand, I do get quite a few commisions? I just havent updated this in a while and I use other ways to get my jobs.