[CLOSED] Iron Seas Scripter - Recruitment [1,500 USD Payment]

Dear users,

We are currently looking for a scripter to script an advanced game where you can drive around in ships etc. Please find the description of the tasks in the link below. We are offering a payment of 1,500 USD/GBP.

Job Description

Please use the images as a reference only and complete the tasks to the best of your ability.

Click here for tasks and prices.

Iron Seas Development Page

Click here.

Contact

There are only 3 methods of contact for this job. Please do not PM me on the DevForums and only use these below. You can also post a comment below.

Discord - 8miner8#4441
Twitter - @RoVoxic
Roblox - 8miner8

Thank you.

Thank you for looking into this job we appreciate you reading through this article.

Thanks,
Adurexz & 8miner8.

(Please excuse the spelling errors this was posted on an iPad.)

2 Likes

Haha, totally got me at the last one. :joy:

I’m looking forward to this game, good luck to whoever’s working on it!

1 Like

I would personally give out more details then that. This way the scripter interested in this knows what they are getting into

3 Likes

In the post you state it’s 1,500 USD/GBP. I’m a little confused - is it:

1. $1500 or £1500
  2. $1500 or the equivalent in GBP, so around £1150

I’m just asking because obviously the difference is quite substantial :smile:

It is £1500 or $1500. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure if you’ve read the doc at all (the link under job description) . Every and all details that scripters need is in there.

Thats my fault for not checking that. Completely missed it. Sorry about that :slightly_frowning_face:

Do you get to pick the currency?

I mean if we are hired can we pick the 1500 pounds even if we are in the US since it’s more money?

£1500 is not equal in value to $1500. People accepting the USD option here would be foolish since £1500 is actually almost $2000.

1 Like

I believe you have to accept which country you’re in.

Are you paying 1500$ in £ or £1500 in $?

UPDATE: Payment is only in USD which will be £1,100 if converted.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.