[CLOSED] Kain's Art | Professional Uniform Designer / Concept artist

Add me in discord, I need a clothes designer for my released black clover game.

Back open again :+1:
Only accepting USD Payments this time

Can definitely recommend Kain. His work is honestly amazing and his prices are great for the quality he brings. We stayed in contact the whole time and he finished what I asked for quickly. 10/10

1 Like

I can definitely say this has been money well spent on multiple occasions! Have yet to be disappointed with the final result of his work, if you’re looking for great clothing at an even greater price you’ve found the right person.

1 Like

Woahhh…drop a shading tutorial omg. I love your designs! :ooo

1 Like

An amazing designer, alot of people in the designing community look up to him or know him. +Rep

1 Like

Open up again, doing USD commissions Kain#2348

Massive update, removed previous listed updates.
Username change, showcase change, price change, visual change.

Exceptional clothing designer. Ordered ten sets of outfits and received them pretty quickly, there was literally nothing to complain about. I provided a bunch of references to work with and the results were just beyond expectations.

I will definitely be recommending 1beg for any of your clothing designing needs. Thank you again!

1 Like

This guy deserves more credit then he gets, I can vouch for the work for just requesting a single thing, I can already see myself requesting more in time.

1 Like

Just purchased an outfit from him, and it turned out absolutely perfect! The delivery time was extremely fast as well. 100% would recommend choosing Kain if you’re looking for high quality, detailed outfits!

1 Like

Bought from this guy a while back and forgot to make this reply, extremely recommended.
He is very proffesional and asked what I wanted details etc to ensure I got the best and delivered the outfit extremely fast!

RECOMMENDED.

1 Like

Vouch, high quality clothing at a relatively cheap price. If you’re looking for good clothing for your group or game, at an affordable price, this is the person to talk to.

1 Like

Nicest person to work with! Super fast, overall amazing attitude. Great skill. Highly recommend <3

2 Likes

An extremely capable designer, he can fulfill almost any task clothing wise, I absolutely stand behind his work.

2 Likes

I got a uniform a while ago, and forgot to leave a review. This designer is extremely capable and even gave me a logo he made as a png file, with no extra charge! I seriously recommend them for any clothing design needs.

1 Like

I’m incredibly happy with my purchase. I highly recommend Kain if you are looking for high quality clothing with quick delivery time.

1 Like

Is it thousand or not? The prices have a “K” after it.

I can vouch for this designer. Kain has been really consistent when it comes to details & shading. In addition, he is also very communicative and always finishes the commissions on time. I do recommend giving him a shot when it comes to uniforms designing and each day, he continues to improve the concept of material, and that’s what I like about him. You will not be disappointed. :slight_smile:

In fact, he has remade my shirt for my character.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

1 Like

Commissioned 8 sets of clothing (the total now is 18), and very satisfied with the result. I ordered 18 sets in total from him. Thank you, Kain!

1 Like