[CLOSED] Looking for a 3D modeller to create furniture and more!

We have already found a person for the job so you can no longer apply.

Turp%20Studio

Who are we?

Hey, I’m the owner of Turp’s Studios where we make games for everyone to enjoy. We’ve made multiple games such as Elemental Royale; a game with over 6 million visits, Eating Simulator; a game with over 1 million visits and Sword FFA! We hope to make even more games where you possibly can be helping us to develop them as well!

What will you be working on?

You will be working on a new upcoming game for Turp’s Studio. I can’t give out too much information about the game however, it is a game where you will be able to roleplay with others, look after your own virtual pet and play minigames to buy furniture for your house. You will get more specific information about the game if needed depending on your job.

The Job

I’m the solo developer as of right now for Turp’s Studio and I’m hoping to hire more people for an upcoming new project that I’ll be working on.
3D Modeller
We need a 3D Modeller to build multiple items.

• We need furniture for the houses ingame (Such as chairs, tables, beds, lamps etc.)
  • We require someone to be able to model a pet which every player will own.
  • We require someone to be able to model different types of body parts for the pet such as ears (varies from bunny ears to dog ears and more), noses, tails, eye expressions and face expressions.
  • We require someone to make models for the minigames such as different types of karts such as a normal kart, car and a F1 style car.
  • We require someone to make small powerups for the minigames such as the racing minimode (Missles, oil spills, crystals etc.)
  • We require food models of an apple and a cute biscuit that is similar to those of a dog treat. We also need a box for the pet treats.

The style for the items should be cartoony as this is a game that is aimed towards a younger audience.

Once we have selected a person to do the job, the deadline will be up to six weeks to complete the whole job.

Payment

Once the job is done, we’ll pay 15,000 Robux through group funds.

Contacting us

If you think you are the right person for the job, just contact me through the Roblox DevForums or contact me on Discord @Turpichu4321#3396.

You must be 13 or older to apply.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and the best of luck if you’re applying! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Added you on Discord, my name on it is GitWidget. Looking forward to the conversation.

1 Like

My bad! Could you send me another friend request please? I may have declined cause I didn’t know it was yours.

Sure, I just sent a new friend request.

What do you mean? I never blocked you.

What style are you going for?

i.e low-poly, detailed, high-poly, etc.

I’m looking for a low-poly, cartoony style.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.