[CLOSED] Looking for a Background Music Composer - $100 USD

About Us

Hey! We are Ganz’ Games, an upcoming game development team working on our first title. We’re looking for a music composer who can create top quality Background Music for a game that’s title shall remain classified for now.

Development Team
@Lollganz - Director, UI designer.
@Robloxian_Thinking - Scripter.
@NeverTrustBob - Builder / Modeler.

About The Job

We are seeking a music composer to join the Ganz’ Games team. We expect high-quality background music. Good communication skills are a necessity; we require WIP updates on pieces being composed frequently.
Our game’s theme is set in the summer, therefore we require background music with a happy/perky style.
For now, we’re in need of two music pieces. One piece for the Menu Screen and one to act as background music for the game itself, although this amount of assets needed is subject to raise in the future.

Example of the game's build style

The deadline for the background music is very flexible. While we’d prefer for the background music to be completed within a week of starting the task, it wouldn’t be much of a problem if the task takes a week or two longer.

Payment

Unfortunately, we cannot afford top dollar as of right now, although we’re willing to spend a maximum of around $50 USD per music piece (with a minimum length of 1 minute). Making a total of $100 USD for both music pieces.
Payment will be delivered through PayPal. You can choose between one full payment of $100 USD after both assets are complete or a split payment of $50 USD after each asset is complete.

Contact Us

You can contact the director of this project, Lollganz, through the following platforms:
Discord (preferred): lollganz#3299
Twitter: @Lollganz
Or here on the DevForum!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I would recommend @BSlickMusic for this kind of project he is open at the moment Since he takes USD payment.

I’ve already gotten into contact with him, and as much as we’d love to get him in on the project due to his experience and skill with his craft, we cannot afford his rates as of right now.
Hopefully some time in the future though!

May be able to recommend @Director1406, however unaware about if he is open.

@Actually_Paige would be great for this project. She is experienced and has some examples of her work.

I’m down. It all depends on if they want EDM. :joy:

Interested! I’ll be in touch! frisco#4013

Thought I’d say this, considering I am still receiving messages regarding this position.
The position has already been filled, hence the [CLOSED] at the start of the thread’s title.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.