[CLOSED] Looking for a builder. Open world, Star wars

Star Wars Builder

About Us

We’re (I’m) the head of a rather old and barely surviving Star wars group (The Old Jedi Order). We’re going through a complete development revamp including new maps… this is where you’ll come in.

You’re Managers/Supervisors
@QuestionableEthics (KapisiActual #0570) - Group Owner and source of your income
@jrdonat (jrdonat#0262) - Project lead, Creative Director

About The Job

This is a one time job. We’re looking for a high-quality builder with a creative mind and (not crucial) some extent of Star Wars knowledge. There will be minimal reference images but a lot of reference tech. You will be building an open world so both buildings and terrain. Time-wise there is not a crazy restraint, preferably finish within 2-3 weeks. The planet is Mortis

Links

The group: The Tеrran Empirе - Roblox
Games: Bajor | Kendra Province - Roblox
Frontline | Unknown World - Roblox
(The rest of the games were privated but we can always tour and show images)

Payment

Payment will vary on the quality of work, speed, and overall how good of a partner you are. We offer Robux or USD. Upon request, we can conjure up a contract. You will be expected to give a quote after getting a more detailed description

Contact Us

You can contact me via the Roblox DevForum or preferably via discord @jrdonat#0262

1 Like

Are you looking for a UI Designer?
(Fan-game UI)

(Fan-game Loading UI)

We are not currently however that is some impressive work and I will keep you in mind

How much would pay be? I am a terrain designer.

My boss refuses to give me a budget. What would you usually charge for a medium-large world

10,000 is what I would charge. You can see the info more in depth on my portfolio.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.