(Closed) Looking for a Builder

Bloxcon Hotels

About Us

Hi there! We are a Hotel group. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new Hotel!

The Team
@Jeffin100 - Owner

There are many more staff. But they are not a members here.

Our group

https://www.roblox.com/groups/5159721/The-Garden-City-Hotel#!/about

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team and make a good hotel for us. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills is needed. So, mainly I am looking for a person that can show me good hotel design and make that hotel design for my group. I am looking for a investor too if they can help pay some of the built!

Payment

We are paying by R$. Our preferred payment method is Group funds. So my building cost should be 2k Robux. No more over that.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, Twitter or Dizzy.

Twitter- https://twitter.com/Jerrythewinner
Dizzy- Jerrythewinner#4377

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! Are you looking for someone to build the entire hotel for you? Or different assets of the game?

1 Like

I recommend spy he is a hard worker and is eager to learn more about building. :slight_smile:

Also 1.7k for an entire hotel is really low unless you want it to look like crap. I say raise the price or lower your expectations. Do you think Hilton payed someone 1.7k for their hotel? Also it is very clear that you Idea comes from Hilton Hotels have you thought about doing something outside the box? Also you don’t have to say dizzy on the DevForum. Hope my feedback helps! -crew

1 Like

Hi splend. I am looking for a builder to make a hotel for me. A entire hotel.

Will it be a team of builders or just one?

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. Like to say. I don’t have enough robux to spend. Unless I find a investor. Which is hard to find.

Thanks for replying. We just only need one builder to make the hotel for our group.

Ok, I will pass since I am a beginner builder. However I would be willing to build assets for your game other than the building itself. If you need me, my discord tag is nightro#5667.

1 Like

Thanks for saying your dizzy. I’ll let you know if I need you!!

Thank you for responding, I will keep an eye out for a message from you. Cheers! -Spy.

1 Like

I am interested! I have sent a friend request to you on discord…

Thanks for replying! What is your dizzy username?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.