[CLOSED] Looking for a map builder ($60-80/map)

Looking for a map builder

About Me

Hello. I’m a solo developer who has been working on a medieval fantasy combat RPG for the past year, and I have made good progress in this time. I posted a gameplay video on Reddit a few weeks ago which garnered some popularity, check it out here.

The Team
@plaiermeier - Scripter, builder

About The Job

I am looking for a good builder who is able to work with a gritty fantasy medieval style. You should also be able to respond to feedback. If you are interested in this position, I will send you a document that will elaborate more in detail about the specifics of the job. Please also send me examples of previous work, preferrably in a similiar style as described above (but not necessarily).

I expect each map to take around a week to make, but this is not a strict deadline - we can discuss the time requirements.

Payment

I will pay between $60 and $80 for each completed map, depending on the complexity of the map and the quality of the delivered product.

Contact

I prefer communcation through Discord: plaiermeier#8369

Thanks.

6 Likes

Please, add me on discord DG890#8748 so we can talk about it, im interested on it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.