(Closed!) Looking for a scripter/animator for a small project!

About Me

Heyo! I’m Kira (KxraDraws/tkirax) I’m an artist in the roblox community! I make some games for fun and I’ve got many projects that I’m working on over the summer!

About The Job

Currently, I’m working on a smaller showcase/vibe game called “Little Creek Graveyard.” Within the graveyard players will be allowed to just hangout, sit around and chill!
Basically, the scripting work i’d be needing is;
-custom sitting animations
-(I’ll be making the UI art!) small shop(marketplace?) w/ gamepasses (including a ghost pass that turns players transparencey to .5 & gives them a name tag in chat + other cool stuff!)
-Badges within the game

Payment

I’m currently looking to have this project finished by Saturday of this week (June 20th!) so I’m looking to pay around 5-10k for everything that needs to be done! I can discuss more on payment if needed!

P.S. After this project I am working on a couple more projects and will be looking for a scripter so if you’d like to continue to work with me just lmk!!

Contact Us

Either send me a message on the forums, twitter (@kxradrawsrblx) or discord (kira#2066)
Thanks!
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

ok, so you got a few problems with this. first animating isn’t script, second UI design isn’t scripting and 3rd you would have to pay money to even have badges

Apologies that I didn’t mention also animating but I’m sure I can do those on my own. Secondly I’d be doing the UI design, I just need the scripting parts! Thirdly, I’m 100% aware, I just want someone to script them! Thanks for your message i’ll update it on the animating front!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.