[CLOSED] Looking for animator for Project [Reverse Art]

About Us

Hello! We are Reverse Art, an up and coming game development group that is working on our new title Verlon.

The Team
@StrangeShiner - Game Designer (Jack of all trades, mostly good at building though)
@SpekuII - Builder
@Idkr_Man - Lead Scripter
@TheFortex - Scripter
@NeZoGalaxy - Modeler
@fattestavenger - UI Artist
@username - Animator

A sample of our progress

bandicam_2020-07-25_21-12-58-132 bandicam_2020-07-25_21-13-05-482

About The Job

We are looking for an animator who can do all kinds of animations such as walking, running, idle, weapon animations, dashing, etc.

About the game

The game we will be creating is fairly different. The story is you wake up in this mysterious place with no idea where you are. The entire game will be divided into floors with each floor being unique and different containing different enemies. Unique loot and items can be obtained on each floor. However, the place you are in is not real and you will encounter “glitches” which will add random things in to each map such as things completely out of place to misaligned buildings. There will be 3 categories of weapons and multiple skill trees each with a unique play style. More will be added as the game progresses but this is just the beginning.

Things that are required

• Have discord
  • Able to motivate other team mates and yourself to get the job done and meet deadlines
  • A trello account
  • Able to work for at least 1-2 hours a day (By yourself or with others)
  • Can work in a team when required
  • A time zone some what close to GMT -5

Monetization

When it comes to monetizing this game I have a few ideas

1. The purchasing of some kind of in game currency that will be used to purchase upgrades
  2. Weapons/packs that people can buy
  3. Exclusive areas?

This is a few ideas I have in mind.

Payment

In terms of payment, it will be percentage.
Game Designer - 15%
Builder - 15%
Scripter - 15%
Second Scripter - 15%
Modeler - 15%
UI Artist - 10%
Animator - 10%
Group Funds - 5%

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord
StrangeShiner#2507
You will be asked to make or present a walking animation as a trial.
You must be 14 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, use the comments or discord.

Hey could you add me on disord at ㄥ丨ㄥㄥㄚ#8949 then ill be able to show some of my past work

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.