[CLOSED] Looking for Builder

About Us

Hi there! We are Pinleon Studios, a small upcoming game development studios with members in the low 20’s. We’re looking for a builder experienced with making obbies to help us on our game, Ghirardelli Factory Tyccon [BETA].

The Active Team
@IAmPinleon - Lead Developer
@available - Builder - Obby Creator
@GavinJohnTheGreat - Developer in Training
@blurryrabbits - GFX Artist

Currently Inactive

@SchwarzWalde - GFX Artist

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our obby creator. We expect high quality obbies that have a theme to them. Sand, Grass, Rocky, etc. These obbies will not include any scripting in them, and are for a side thing to do along with tycoon building. We check team progress weekly and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 3 new obbies completed by the end of this month without scripting. We expect each asset will take between 45 minutes to 1 and a half hours.

Payment

We are paying as much as 200-350 :robux_gold: beyond request.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Roblox itself which would be harder. I prefer the Developer Forum. No social media can be used so no Twitter or Discord.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! Although I am not a builder I am interested in this to get some more experience! Contact me on discord: CompleteGraphics#9492

Sorry… I said in Contact Us that I could not use Discord.

Oh. sorry about that. Well ill contact you here on the devforum I guess

Also, if there is a music composer willing to join us then contact me! I would like an experienced one and they will make an intro for my game.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.